Find the sod that fits your style
One of the biggest mistakes people make when choosing grass is thinking their sod is limited to how much shade or sun it receives. While that is partially true, all sod actually grows in full sun. Some sod cultures will acclimate depending on its given surrounding within your yard. In fact, all the grasses do great in the sun! When it comes to choosing a type of grass for your sod project, you may be surprised by how many options are available to you. Sod No Job Too Small offers a selection of more than 10 varieties of grasses, including several types that tolerate shade. Don’t worry if you’re concerned about choosing the right type of sod for your project. Our team is highly specialized in the features and maintenance needs of each grass type, helping ensure that your sod investment results in a lawn you can enjoy and be proud of for many years to come.
Did You Know?
A common misconception is that some grasses will only grow in the shade. All grass varieties grow best in full sun, while some will also acclimate to varying levels of shade.
Grass types available
- Floratam St. Augustine (full sun)
- Bitterblue St. Augustine (partial shade)
- Pursley Seville St. Augustine (heavy shade)
- Palmetto St. Augustine (heavy shade)
- 419 Bermuda (full sun)
- Latitude Bermuda (full sun)
- Celebration Bermuda (full sun)
- Common Bermuda (full sun)
- Empire Zoysia (full sun to partial shade)
- Icon Zoysia (full sun to partial shade)
- Diamond Zoysia (full sun to partial shade)
- Argentine Bahia (full sun)